Current Employment Opportunities at Reborn
Early years Teachers (Students age from 2-5)
To work as part of Reborn team, teaching early years students with varying levels of skills and ability.
Demonstrate in depth and accurate knowledge and understanding of the curriculum, subject content and the developmental needs of students by providing relevant learning experiences that set high expectations that enable students’ use of higher level skills as appropriate.
Plan using the school’s curriculum, effective strategies, resources, and data to meet the needs of all students ensuring that lessons are well planned with differentiating instructions, engaging content and planned learning is delivered and a love of learning is promoted.
Effectively engage students in learning by using a variety of differentiated instructional strategies to meet individual student learning needs, including help for students needing additional learning support.
Use resources, routines, and procedures to provide a respectful, positive, safe and student-centered environment that is conducive to learning. Work collaboratively with colleagues to develop teaching and learning resources for students at different levels, including on-line Virtual Learning Environment-based resources and materials, to address the students’ learning needs and the agreed curriculum for shared use in the department.
Maintain a commitment to professional ethics, international-mindedness, and REBORN core values and campus philosophy, with proactive participation in professional growth that results in enhancement of student learning.
Communication and Advocacy
Communicate effectively with students, school personnel, families and the community to enhance, promote, and advocate student learning.
Ensure acceptable and measurable student progress through the setting of appropriate academically stretching goals, based on student data, with progress being monitored throughout the year and end of year achievement of goals being assessed. Provide a safe and stimulating environment for students, rooted in mutual respect and modelling the behaviour required, to challenge and inspire students of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions
REBORN is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as an employee of Reborn you are expected to share this commitment. The protection of our students’ welfare is the responsibility of all staff and individuals are expected to conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of our organization.
Reborn employment requirements for teachers:
- Must be fully qualified and certified by a recognised accredited organisation.
- Must be entirely fluent in English.
- A copy of a valid passport
- High value is placed on previous successful experience in the classroom, and in particular prior experience with the National ,International Curriculum or IB programme.
- To Apply:Candidates should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter, no longer than two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in joining Reborn, what will you add to Reborn.
- A current resume, not to exceed two pages including nationality
- A maximum of three letters of reference( if available)
- In the Subject line of the email clearly indicate what position(s) you are applying for.
- Reborn will only respond to qualified candidates
- Selected candidates will be interviewed via Skype and/or on campus.
- Finalist candidates will be asked to submit police clearance and will have references and degrees checked.
|Job Category||PYP Teachers, Teaching Staff|